Posting an entry for the sake of posting. A few random frames from the last 2 weeks.


image name
While waiting for my motorcycle to be fixed.


image name
Been a while since the last time the gang gathered and did something. In this case, eat. In fact, I think that's the only reason we could be gathered in the first place.


image name
Sasha wears glasses now! Random ketchup bottles as framing add 10 points in artistic value. Very important stuff.


image name
Later during that night. ASA3200, f/3.5, half a second. Half! ...Just so I could look like I actually know what I'm doing.


image name
The light from the cellphone display monitor was the brightest light around.


image name
Walking around UGM complex in a Sunday morning.

Oh, I spotted a group of youth practicing parkour in one area, too bad they were already finished by the time I got there. Looked pretty interesting, I'll see if I can get in touch with them next Sunday.

image name
Dinto and his Yashica Electro.


image name

image name


...And that's all (what??). Well hopefully I could show more next week. Hopefully.

No comments: